Not so long ago, we released the “How to create a Real Pie” article. There we explained what a Real Pie is, how to create one and how to transfer your Plutus Coins to a real cryptocurrency exchange. If you haven’t created your own real cryptocurrency portfolio yet, be sure to read it first!
Today we are going to talk about the withdrawal of cryptocurrency from the exchange to your own crypto wallet.
Just follow these easy steps to perform a withdrawal:
1. Create a Real Pie in Plutus Wallet
Follow the link to find out how to create a Real Pie (skip this step If you have one already)
2. Go to your Profile screen and tap the “Withdraw Plutus Coins” button
Note: The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 Plutus Coins
3. It may take a few hours to process the transaction.
You can always track its progress in your HitBTC Account
4. Go to HitBTC Account
5. Tap the “Withdraw” button.
6. Specify the amount you’d like to withdraw.
Note: The minimum withdrawal amount should exceed the fee rate. The fee rate is being displayed right under “Amount”.
7. Enter your Ethereum wallet’s address.
If you do not have an Ethereum wallet, create one now at myetherwallet.com or any similar website. It will take only a few minutes.
8. Use the “Withdraw” button
9. Enter the two-factor authentication code (if 2FA for withdrawals is enabled).
10. You will get a notification: ”Your withdrawal request requires a confirmation by e-mail”
11. Go to your e-mail inbox and confirm withdrawal by using the link.
12. You can manage your withdrawals in the Payment history
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Plutus Coins withdrawal!
Now you know how to withdraw cryptocurrency. In our upcoming article, we will talk about the main crypto-trading tools that will help you to make more profit.
If you haven’t been used Plutus Wallet, don’t miss the opportunity to earn some Ethereum for free. Download now on Google Play
Make sure you follow us on social media for the latest news and updates: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram and Instagram.